The Garren Team
Husband and wife, Rodney and Ashley Garren, are teammates on the field and off. They have more than
15 years of combined experience in real estate, so you can feel confident in the exceptional service they provide. The Garren Team’s collective certifications and extensive knowledge of the market in this region means a smooth process for each client, whether selling or buying a home.
The Garren Team is a part of Keller Williams Realty, the largest real estate agency in the world. The boutique experience means more individualized attention for you, and allows Rodney and Ashley to maximize the use of technology and honest communication to offer a marketing program unmatched in the Catawba Valley market.
In his free time, Rodney enjoys hiking and other outdoor activities, as well as collecting cast iron antiques. He and his wife, Ashley, are active foster parents who reside in Hickory with their five children and three dogs.
As a Seller’s Agent we:
* Help our clients determine the value of property they want to sell
* Prepare market analysis statistics
* Provide tips to help our sellers stage property so that it will appeal to buyers
* Advertise listed property to other Realtors and potential buyers
* Negotiate contracts with buyers and/or agents acting on their behalf
* Educate our sellers about disclosure requirements
* Facilitate the closing process on behalf of our clients
As a Buyer’s Agent we:
* Provide our prospective clients with information that can help them identify areas to look for property
* Research listings of property for sale
* Help our buyers identify properties that meet their needs
* Show homes to our clients
* Negotiate purchase agreements with sellers and/or their agents
* Verify that appropriate facts about the property are disclosed to our clients
* Coordinate various aspects of the closing process on behalf of our clients
Meet Rodney Garren
Since November 2011, licensed Realtor®/Broker Rodney Garren has used his extensive negotiating skills to the benefit of his clients. He is a member of the National Association of Realtors, and facilitates buying and selling residential real estate. Two decades of retail experience give Rodney a flair for customer service which has translated into being a multi-million dollar producer and market leader.
Rodney is on the Citizens Advisory Committee for his native city of Hickory, and is president of a local Business Networking International (BNI) chapter. In his free time, Rodney enjoys hiking and other outdoor activities, as well as collecting cast iron antiques.
He and his wife, Ashley, are active foster parents who reside in Hickory with their five children and three dogs.
Meet Ashley GarrenAshley has a number of accreditation’s that bring proven skill to our real estate team. She is a certified Green Realtor®, ABR® (Accredited Buyers Representative) as well as SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource).
Feel free to call, text or email us at 828-455-3133 if you have any questions. We are always happy to help.